Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back in Aus - home!


Well I'm back in Aus!  After leaving Denver on December 11, I touched base at home for two days then flew off to Tasmania for 8 days with David - lovely to spend relaxing time together. Home for Christmas with the family, caught up with friends, saw Vanessa's ring (very elegant) and Belinda's wedding photos (stunning bride). And now I've returned to QUT and work.

The whole residency was an immensely rich experience, professionally and personally. Unfortunately I didn't manage to keep this blog up-to-date during the residency, as I became so busy just keeping up with scholarly (and less scholarly) activities. But I'll add a summary of the whole wonderful thing in my next post. And I'll fill in some gaps with backdated posts. I'm gradually uploading photos to picasa at http://picasaweb.google.com/HilaryEMH

Wild pets

No comments:

Post a Comment