Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mark and Vanessa's Wedding news

While in Washington DC I recieved an urgent 'Mum phone Mark' message - fortunately indicating that he had some good news to share. He and Vanessa decided on their 10th aniversary of meeting each other to get married next year. Joyful news indeed! But I was sad not to be able to join them, Daid and Peter for a clebratory dinner in Samford. But something else to look forward to on my return to Aus. Mark and Vanessa haven't set a date yet, but the wedding is likely to be April-May.

3 comments:

  1. So this makes Mark even more famous :)
    Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news Hilary. A great way to 'acquire' a daughter. Congratulations to Vanessa and Mark. Raylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m sure they had a great wedding. I’m finally getting married to my long-time boyfriend and we have been busy with the preparations. The wedding is in a few days at one of the famous event venues and the planning had been going on since months. The best part is all this time has helped our families get to know each other better.

    ReplyDelete